Sunday 5 June 2016

Yuzu & Cocoa Shower Cream






If you haven't bought this shower cream already, you should, preferably as soon as possible. This is one of the first shower products that new Lushies buy, just because it's so popular and smells amazing. It was the first shower gel I ever bought.

Yuzu & Cocoa is still one of my favourite shower creams, I've tried most of the shower gels/creams that Lush have released - both in-store and through the Lush Kitchen - and this still stands in the top five of shower gels/creams. It smells amazing, the smell lasts for a long time, it lathers up beautifully and it makes your skin feel silky smooth after exiting the shower.

This shower cream smells pretty much the same as the Yuzu & Cocoa bubbleroon, which is surprising because the bubbleroon doesn't include yuzu as an ingredient. Lush state that this shower cream smells like chocolate oranges and I both agree and disagree with this. You can smell the chocolate orange in this shower cream but you can smell the tonka and the grapefruit in there too. It's hard to say what the dominating smell is if you've only smelled this product once but after I smelled this a few times, I'd say the beautiful scent of chocolate orange is more dominant but the fruity, citrusy element can still be detected.

With both cocoa butter and cocoa absolute, the Yuzu & Coca shower cream nourishes the skin beautifully. Once I stepped out of the shower and towelled myself dry, I found that my skin felt smooth, smoother than you would expect from a shower cream.




What I also noticed after exiting the shower is that the scent of the product lingered on my skin for about an hour. I loved waltzing around the house smelling of Yuzu & Cocoa, it made me feel so fresh and made me feel like it was summer (since I live in the UK, we hardly get a summer, so if there's something to make me feel summery, I love it).

As this is a shower cream, the consistency is slightly thick; a gorgeous bright yellow liquid that suddenly brightens your day. I found as well that since the consistency is thicker than most of the shower gels that Lush have to offer, this lathered up very very well. It created a thick, yellow, foamy lather that smelled and felt absolutely amazing.

Overal, this shower cream is one of Lush's best shower products and it will always remain a staple item in my collection; I will never get bored of this as it just smells so good. All we Lushies need now is a Yuzu & Cocoa body lotion!


Description on Lush:
Enough cocoa and tonka to make Mr Wonka wish he'd invented something half as sweet. Citrusy fresh yuzu juice is blended with reassuring cocoa and tonka absolutes for a shower that smells like chocolate oranges. You might not be able to lick it, but with a scent this sumptuous your comfort eating cravings are sure to be satiated.


Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Yuzu Infusion, Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Fresh Yuzu Juice, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter, Lactic Acid, Cocoa Absolute, Tonka Absolute, Grapefruit Oil, Bergamot Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Citral, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Colour 19140, Methylparaben, Propylparaben


PricE:
£4.95/100g
£9.75/250g
£16.50/500g
£27.95/1kg


Vegan:
Yes


Rating:





xoxo
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment