Thursday 7 July 2016

Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask



The Cosmetic Warrior face mask is advertised as a product for troubled skin. If you have any redness, oily skin, dry skin or suffer from breakouts, then this is supposed to be the face mask for you. I'm 20 and I still suffer from 'teenage skin'. My face is oily and I suffer from breakouts very very easily and boy, you do not want to see my face after I finish work! If you think my skin is oily on a 'good' day, it's like a frying pan once I walk out of that shop (I work in retail).

My main face mask is Cupcake because that worked absolute wonders for my skin so I decided to try Cosmetic Warrior as it's designed for the same skin type as Cupcake.

When I am first trying a face mask, I only buy the sample just in case I don't like it and I am so glad that I only bought the sample of Cosmetic Warrior.

After stepping out of the gorgeous bath that I had just had, I decided to give the face mask a go. So after towelling myself dry and getting changed, I opened the small tub and began applying it to my face.

Before I go into details about Cosmetic Warrior, you should know that the ingredients consist of free-range eggs, honey, fresh green grapes, fresh garlic and tea tree oil. When I first read this I thought to myself 'I hate eggs...  I really hate the smell of eggs. Oh no... Am I going to hate the smell of this?'

The answer to that was... Yes.

Cosmetic Warrior smells absolutely revolting. It was disgusting to the point where I actually gagged on the smell. I thought that maybe it was just me that thought this but I tried the face mask out on my Mom and my sister and they both thought it was horrible too.




This is not what I want my face smelling like when I come out of a fresh, lovely-smelling shower or bath. Luckily, the smell of this face mask doesn't linger on your skin for too long, I would say for about 15 minutes.

I get that all the ingredients that are used in this face mask are really good for your skin and can make your skin feel smooth, moisturised and clean but fresh garlic and eggs together? That didn't feel like a great combination of smells to me.

But!!!!

It does make my skin feel very very smooth and my Mom and sister also agreed with me on this. My skin felt softer than it does when I use Cupcake and I did notice that during the month where I was using Cosmetic Warrior, my skin wasn't was oily and the redness across my nose and on my cheeks had reduced slightly.

In this aspect of the product, I was very very impressed but every time I had to put that face mask on, I dreaded it because of the smell.

Am I being dramatic? I don't know... All I've got is my Mom and sister to corroborate it and other reviews that I have read have said that the smell isn't nice.

Overall, this product is probably the worst smelling product that Lush have released but it works absolute wonders for your face and if you suffer from redness like I do then give this face mask a try. Just wear a peg on your nose whilst doing it.


Description on Lush:
A gentle and balancing fresh face mask with antibacterial tea tree and fresh garlic working together to cleanse. Fresh green grapes clean and cool the skin, whilst free range eggs tighten its texture and antimicrobial honey leaves it soft and moisturised. Smooth a generous layer of this mask onto your face and leave for 10 to 15 minutes.


Ingredients:
Kaolin, Fresh Green Grapes, Fresh Organic Free Range Eggs, Honey, Cornstarch, Glycerine, Fresh Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, Limonene, Perfume


Price:
£6.95/75g


Vegan:
No


Rating:









xoxo
Kirsty

12 comments:

  1. I didn't realise you could get sample pots of LUSH facemasks! I'll deffo have to remember that next time I'm there!
    Such a shame this one smelt so bad as it looks really nice!

    Grace xx

    www.gracebee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I always get them before I buy them properly just in case I don't like them :)
    You just go into your local Lush store and ask for a sample of the face mask you want to try out and they should give you one :)
    Cosmetic Warrior did look very nice and it did work very well but the reason it got 2/5 was the smell... I just couldn't deal with it. i have known some people who have thought that the smell wasn't strong, but in my case - unfortunately - I did :(

    xoxo
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Custom Cosmetics Boxes has exciting customization for your cosmetic boxes. You can have favored shapes, sizes and colors for all the makeup, beauty and skin care products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. tuniki damskie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What you need is established information about how you can perceive the best skincare mark and assess how great their items truly are, without depending exclusively on the showcasing material most skincare audits will give you.
    advanceesthetic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. He makes some additional pay; the Spa staff will utilize medicine just items and do complex operations however the Doctor is absent. He could be doing a medical procedure or seeing patients in his own office or in any event, hitting golf balls.
    website

    ReplyDelete
  7. kn95 mask Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for very usefull information.. be fabulous jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://pureparadise.shop/ This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. korean cosmetics supplier

    ReplyDelete
  11. Or on the other hand, "it is each one right to get to the absolute best in medical care, youthful and old, rich and poor regardless of your capacity to pay." This would be decent however it is just not reality and it is time that we talk about these things and manage them with our rose-shaded glasses eliminated. Sollift

    ReplyDelete
  12. To see sense changes in their lives, feel expect the future and accept that improvement is conceivable. Self-governance - self-assurance Autonomy is to adapt to regular daily existence, have control over themselves and have the option to settle on their own choices and to can like and have confidence in themselves. acoustic wave therapy machine for sale

    ReplyDelete