Tuesday 5 July 2016

My Travel Essentials



In three weeks time, I'll be off on my holidays to visit my amazing Dutch family and then I'm catching the train to Berlin.

On this amazing holiday, I'm going to need some amazing products to match, so I decided to round up the products that I'm going to be taking on holiday with me. It may seem like a lot but since I'm catching the ferry to France, I'm not limited to the amount of liquids that I can take.



To start off we have the Dream Cream hand and body lotion. I've put this in my travel essentials because it's great for cooling skin so if you get a sunburn, this beauty will ease it in no time!






The second item that I have on my list is the Daddy-O shampoo. Now, this shampoo is for people with blonde or grey hair. It's to stop it going brassy. The sun lightens your hair anyway but if you aren't going anywhere that really sunny, then this shampoo will keep your hair looking as blonde as it can be and will keep it looking healthy.






Of course, if you're taking the Daddy-O shampoo, you have to take the matching conditioner. If you're not familiar with Lush's solid conditioners, all you have to do is lather the bar in your hands and sweep your fingers through your hair.






I use this product every day and night so it's no surprise that the Ocean Salt Alcohol-Free face and body scrub is coming with me on holiday. I use this on my face and it exfoliates any dead skin that's on there. This is also great for when you have a sunburn and you're peeling; you can just apply some of this scrub on the peeling areas and scrub lightly (not too hard otherwise you will irritate the skin more!). Once you have scrubbed some of the peeling skin off, apply Dream Cream and your skin will start looking healthier.






If you're going to be wearing shorts on holiday, then Lush's D'Fluff shaving cream is a must! It smells exactly like strawberries and is really easy to apply onto the skin. It makes your razor glide so smoothly across your skin whilst moisturising your skin at the same time. The scent also lingers on your body for a long time!






If you have a swimming pool wherever you're going on holiday, then the Salted Coconut hand scrub is a definite! If wherever you're going doesn't have a swimming pool then I recommend that you take this product anyway because it's that amazing. I use this every morning and every night and leaves my hands feeling silky smooth and smelling delicious. I say take it if there's a swimming pool because if you go in the pool a lot, your hands can become dry and start to crack. This is a fabulous scrub to stop that happening.







9 to 5 cleansing lotion is one of my favourite ever products that Lush have released! I use this on average about three times a day to get rid of any dirt that may be on my face. I definitely use it every morning and night to get rid of any leftover makeup. It also smells absolutely amazing and leaves your face feeling smooth and nourished.






The Bubblegum lip scrub can be used to scrub any dead skin that might be on your lips and it also helps your lips to become smoother so that any application of lipstick or lip tints will also glide on. This product is also edible and tastes like sweets! What's not to love?






All I can say about the Twilight solid perfume is this: if you want to walk around on holiday smelling amazing then this perfume is a must! It's smell lasts for about four hours and it's small enough to carry around in a pocket or a small bag. It may look small, but the contents last a very long time!






Want perfect red lips? Then look no further. It Started With A Kiss leaves your lips feeling moisturised and looking perfect. The colour lasts for about four/five hours and like the Twilight solid perfume, it's small enough to carry around anywhere.






Going somewhere sunny? Yes? Then it only makes sense that you take the Sunkissed lip tint with you. A gorgeous pink/brown, it's a lovely colour that looks natural but also has a slight shimmer to it. Like It Started With A Kiss, this also leaves your lips feeling moisturised and is small enough to carry around anywhere.






Last but not least, we come to the shower gels. Lush do a massive array of them but Dirty Springwash is one of my all-time favourites! It has a minty aroma and the smell lingers on your body all day and it leaves your skin feeling so soft. The mintiness also helps you to cool down after a warm day!






Not a fan of mint? Then try Calacas shower gel. This one has a citrusy smell that will leave your body smelling fresh and fruity. Like the Dirty Springwash shower gel, Calacas is one of my all-time favourite shower gels. The citrus aroma from this shower gel is a perfect holiday smell and will leave you wanting more!






Of course, if you're flying you won't be able to take all of these with you in their original tubs because they will exceed the liquid limit. You can buy bottles like the ones above from shops such as Primark or Boots. They are travel sized and perfect for taking on the plane!



So there we have it guys, there are my Lush travel essentials and all of the products that I'm going to be taking with me. What will you guys be taking on holiday with you? Let me know in the comments below and I hope all of you have an amazing holiday!


xoxo
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment