Monday 11 July 2016

Skin Sin Hand and Body Lotion



I have so many hand and body lotions from Lush that I've lost count, but the last time Skin Sin hand and body lotion came out was ages and ages ago, so when I saw it on the Lush Kitchen menu, I knew I had to get a few bottles. I heard a lot of mixed reviews about this product so I was eager to try it out and I had such high expectations of this because all of Lush's lotions have been amazing.

If it's one thing that I forget to do, it's moisturising when I come out of the shower and this leaves my skin feeling so dry. *Note to self: don't forget to moisturise!* So when I came out of the shower, I decided to give Skin Sin a try.

I've been using it for the past couple of weeks after I come out of the shower and it's left my skin feeling replenished and so smooth!

The almond oil helps soothe and hydrate the skin, cocoa butter softens and moisturises whilst also help to relieve dry and itchy skin and chamomile blue oil helps protect, soothe and calm the skin. With these three amazing ingredients, you know that you're skin is going to be looking great in no time!





The smell of this lotion is such a soft, subtle smell as well. I don't mind strong lotions like Tropical 

Jungle but I do prefer them when they're a softer smell like Skin Sin. It was the lavender that jumped out to me when I first squirted some into my hands; it was a softer smelling lavender than Dream Cream but it was mixed in with tangerine oil which added a zesty element to the lotion and an element that you could definitely smell after 30 seconds of applying the cream. After using it a few times, I also noticed the smell of the chamomile blue oil and the almond oil which blend in beautifully with the other ingredients.

The consistency of this lotion is quite thin, it's just slightly thicker than the 9 to 5 cleansing lotion and the Sympathy for the Skin hand and body lotion. It was a smooth and easy application and the lotion had absorbed into my skin seconds later and it doesn't make my body feel greasy at all .




Longevity wise, the smell of this body lotion lasts a very long time. To put it into perspective, I applied this cream about 1pm today and it's now 8:30pm and I can still just about smell it on my arms. That's seven and a half hours of the smell lasting! The smell that comes through the most during the day is the almond oil and the lavender oil which is a gorgeous smell to walk around with on your body! My arms and legs still feel silky smooth after seven and a half hours too. I would recommend that you use this product once a day and your skin should be replenished in no time!

Skin Sin hand and body lotion is now my favourite lotion that Lush has released. Sorry Karma Kream and Dream Cream but Skin Sin have beat you on this one!

I just can't get over how amazing it smells and how soft it leaves my body feel and I love how easily it absorbs into the skin. This means that I'm not sitting on my bed for about ten minutes waiting for the cream to absorb before I get changed.

Next time this comes out in the Lush Kitchen, I am definitely buying another bottle! I don't know what I would do if I ran out and couldn't get my hands on more! So if you're looking for a gentle body lotion with a soft smell of lavender and almond oil, if you want a cream that is easily absorbed and lasts a long time, then this is the cream for you!


Description on Lush:
Have you been praying for radiant skin that's heavenly soft? Turn to brightening tangerine oil and hydrating cocoa butter as lavender blankets you in glorious calm. Silky almond oil leaves your skin so touchable, it could coax virtuous angels from the sky.


Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Almond Oil, Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter, Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Tagetes Oil, Tangerine Oil, Chamomile Blue Oil, Lavender Oil, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool


Price:
£10.25/250g

Vegan:
Yes


Rating:






xoxo
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment