Sunday 10 July 2016

My Lush Cosmetics June Favourites



I use a lot of Lush product and every time I use a different one, I don't always put the review up of that particular product straight away. 

I've created a list of my favourite products that I have used during June - some of them I have reviewed in June and some of them I haven't.

The products that I'm about to show you are ones that I have absolutely loved this month and I hope that you try them and love them too because these are so good.



I told you how amazing this product was in my blog post about my Lush 2016 Travel Essentials. It Started With A Kiss is a beautiful red colour that stays on your lips for about four or five hours. It also leaves your lips feeling so soft. This lip tint has a slight shimmer to it as well which also adds a look of perfection!





The 9 to 5 cleansing lotion was also on my list for my travel essentials. Using this product this month has made my skin feel so soft and it smells amazing. It's also reduced the redness on my face and I've noticed that it's also reduced the amount of breakouts that I have.





The Dirty Springwash shower gel has a gorgeous minty aroma! It's got a very strong mint scent as well so if you're not a fan of mint, I don't recommend that you buy this. I love this shower gel because it's mintiess helps cool down my body when it's warm weather and the scent lingers on your skin for such a long time. A definite must buy if you love the scent of mint!





There's only one thing that I can say about the Karma shower jelly: if you love the Karma scent family then you have to buy this product when it next comes out in the Lush Kitchen. It lathers up beautifully in the shower and the smell lingered on my body for a good couple of hours.





The Modfather bubble bar was part of the 2016 Father's Day range and even though the smell didn't last a long time and I thought that the bubble bar would be bigger, I thought that the smell of this bubble bar was absolutely divine. It also turned the bath a gorgeous shade of blue and the number of bubbles was amazing!






This photo of the Dusk 'Til Dawn massage bar isn't the best because it's been used a lot but check out the Lush website to see the photo when it's new. This massage bar has a very strong lemon scent and clings to your skin for a whole day. I normally use this after a long day at work and use this to massage my shoulders and my legs. This massage bar is on my June favourites purely because the smell is fantastic and it makes my skin feel silky smooth!





This is a sample pot of the Light Pink colour supplement. I use this as a foundation and it's the perfect tone for my skin; it matches perfectly. You can either use this moisturiser or without. I use it without moisturiser because it goes onto my skin smoothly without. It also doesn't make my skin feel greasy. Even though this is a sample pot, it has lasted me a month so can you imagine how long the normal pot would last?! A very long time!


So there we have it guys! There were my June favourites! Look out in August for my July favourites! Which products do you love right now from? Don't forget to comment below!


xoxo
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment