Monday 21 March 2016

My HUUUUUGGGGEEE Order!





Life has been tough lately and the one thing that I know will cheer me up is Lush products. So I decided to go on a massive Lush haul and it did it's job; it cheered me up. I also bought a couple of the Lush Kitchen exclusives which I was very excited about. 

Considering that this is my first post on my Lush blog, I thought that a good introduction would be this haul...

So here we go. Here are the products that I bought:



Guardians of the Forest Bath Bomb £3.95 





Rose Jam Bubbleroon £3.75 




Outback Mate Soap £3.50
Read my review here




Creamy Candy Bubble Bar £2.95





Big Blue Bath Bomb £3.50




Sunrise Soap (Not currently in store or online)
Read my review here




The Rough With the Smooth Body Scrub £5.95
Read my review here




Think Pink Bath Bomb £2.65



Ceridwen's Cauldron Bath Melt £4.35





Frozen Bath Bomb £3.95
Read my review here



Don't Rain On My Parade Shower Gel £4.95




Bubblegum Lip Scrub £5.50
Read my review here




Sakura Bath Bomb £3.50




Pumice Power Foot Scrub £3.25




Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub Alcohol Free £7.25
Read my review here



Madame Butterfly Bubble Bar Wand (Kitchen Exclusive) £5.50



The Mum Bubble Bar Wand (Kitchen Exclusive) £5.50


I genuinely cannot wait to test out these products and review them all for you. I'm on a Lush spree at the moment and I have a massive box just filled to the brim of bath bomb/bubble bars/melts so it's going to take me a while to get through them all.

I hope that you enjoy this blog and writing this first blog post for this blog has gotten me very excited to go on this journey with you!

Happy reading and happy spending!



xoxo
kirsty



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment