Monday 28 March 2016

Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon



As a massive fan of the Yuzu & Cocoa Shower Cream, I couldn't wait to try out the Bubbleroon. The smell of the underlying cocoa butter in the shower cream is gorgeous and I was eager to see what it was like it bath form.

When I'm normally using bubble bars, I crumble them under running water like Lush suggests that you do however, whenever I do this I am left with bubble bar residue at the bottom of my bath - and it's not really that nice to sit on little bit of bubble bar.

Bearing this in mind, I decided to take a new approach when using the bubbleroon. I decided to place the product in a sieve and then put the sieve under the running water. I was surprised by how well it worked. There were still a lot of bubbles and it still coloured the water.
















As you can see from the pictures and videos above, plenty of bubbles erupt from the bubbleroon giving you an amazing, bubbly bathing experience. 

If you are familiar with the Yuzu & Cocoa Shower Cream and you love the smell of it, then I recommend to definitely buy this product. The smell is very very similar - which is exactly what I wanted. The smell of the cocoa butter is definitely there but it's also mixed in with and orange-citrusy smell - again, similar to the shower cream. 

The bubbleroon also contains shea butter, cocoa butter and avocado butter so you know that you're also going to get out of the bath feeling moisturised and fresh. Which is exactly what happened to me, my skin felt so soft and the smell of the bath lingered on my skin and in the bathroom for about 4 hours, I couldn't have been happier. 





After the bubbles and foam have disappeared, you're left with a burnt yellow, slightly sparkly bath which uplifts your mood and makes you feel calm.

There is enough of this bubbleroon to break in half and use in two baths, but personally I like using the whole thing to give me the full experience of the Yuzu & Cocoa smell. In addition to just being greedy, I also find the bubblroon's hard to break in half - but maybe that's just me being clumsy?

Overall, this make a perfect addition to your bath collection and since it's a regular in Lush shops, you don't have to go out and buy a basket full at once. But I would definitely recommend you go to your nearest Lush shop as soon as possible as purchase this product.


Description On Lush:
For those times when you need a bit of comfort. Instead of reaching for a sweet treat, run a bath and crumble this macaroon-shaped bar under the tap for some serious indulgence. With moisturising Fair Trade, Organic cocoa butter and shea butter, Yuzu and Cocoa has a mood-brightening colour and scent thanks to a blend of citrus oils, with a chocolatey undertone. All those gorgeous butters get to work feeding your skin as you soak, while the citrus oils pep up your mood.


Ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Cornflour, Avocado Butter, Perfume, Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Agave Syrup, Fresh Avocado, Fresh Organic Fair Trade Banana, Glycerine, Fair Trade Shea Butter, Cocoa Absolute, Tonka Absolute, Grapefruit Oil, Bergamot Oil, Laureth 4, Snowflake Lustre, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Colour 47005


Price:
£3.95/each


Vegan:
Yes


Rating:






xoxo
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment