Monday 28 March 2016

The Rough With The Smooth Body Scrub




I was a bit cautious about buying some of the solid shower scrubs. I didn't know how long that they would last for, I didn't know if they would work (I guess that you think these things whenever you buy any Lush product, but bottled shower gels feel like a safe option).

Needless to say, I was very impressed by the results. Using The Rough With the Smooth in replacement of a shower gel, I scrubbed my entire body with this scrub and whilst scrubbing myself clean, I could feel the granulated sugar scrape all of the dead skin off of my body.

After I washed the sugar off, I felt one of my arms and they felt unimaginably soft from the murumuru butter.






The smell is gorgeous as well; it's a mix of wood and earth, with a hint of sweetness. It may sound like it smells disgusting but if you like earthy smells, this is definitely for you. The smell also lingers on your skin for a good hour which is another positive and something that seems to be a consistency with Lush products.






Once I had finished with the body scrub, I noticed that it had gone down quite a bit which concerned me. It hadn't felt like I had used a lot and I'm hoping that this lasts longer that I anticipate it will. It looks like it will probably last for about another five uses, but I'm hoping I can get ten uses out of it, otherwise it will feel like a product that I have wasted my money on.

Overall, I absolutely loved this product and even though I'm weary about how long this product will last, I will relish every time I use it.


Description On Lush:
Treat your body to this little piece of rough, made with scrubby granulated sugar and murumuru butter for devilishly smooth skin. This deeply exfoliating treat will take rough skin in hand, leaving you soft all over. We've added a bewitching pagan perfume to the mix to fragrance your body with a mischievous blend of black pepper oil, patchouli oil and Fair Trade Vanilla absolute.


Ingredients:
Granulated Sugar, Murumuru Butter, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cream of Tartar, Organic Castor Oil, Perfume, Lauryl Betaine, Black Pepper Oil, Patchouli Oil, Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geranoil, Limonene, Linalool


Price:
£5.95/each


Vegan:
Yes


Rating:


xoxo
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment