Tuesday 12 April 2016

Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb



I bought this for two reasons:
1) It's a robot and that means that it's awesome
2) I was tight on money and seeing that it was £1.95 made me happy

This bath bomb is designed for anyone over the aged of six months (mainly aimed at youngsters) and with it's calming lavender oil scent, the best time to use this is before you go to bed to help you relax.

At least that what Lush recommend. I used this for the first time during the day (what? I fancied a bath, don't judge me for using it at the 'wrong' time) about three months after I bought it.

As soon as I put this adorable robot in the water, it fizzed a light blue and gave off a slight smell of lavender. It wasn't a strong odour. I don't know whether it was because I was using it a few months after I bought it, or whether it's not a strong odour because it's designed to help children relax before bed and they didn't want the smell to be too strong. 

For the bath bomb to fully dissolve, it took about 35 seconds and the blue dissipated within 45 seconds and I was left with a slight bluish tint to my water which - after ten minutes - completely disappeared and I was left with clear water.
The lavender smell didn't seem to last a long time either and again, I don't know whether this was because I used it after a few months of purchasing or not. The smell disappeared after around 15 minutes and lingered on my skin for about 10 minutes after coming out of the bath.

For the price, you can't really complain about the experience but I expected more. I expected the blue to stay and I expected the smell to be stronger.

I would buy this bath bomb again, but maybe I will use two at the same time for a stronger experience. If you're thinking after reading this that you're definitely not going to buy this product, bear in mind that it is meant for children. Maybe I'll get my God-daughter to try it out for me.


DEMO:




Description On Lush:
A gentle lavender bath bomb to relax children before bedtime. This is a bath bomb signed to look after young children's delicate skin, and is so gentle it's suitable for babies over six months. Its aromatherapy oils also work to sooth irritate cherubs before bedtime. Lavender is a calming aromatherapy oil, using in traditional medicine to treat skin irritation, sunburn and insect bites.


Ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Lavender Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Chamomile Blue Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Colour 42053, Colour 42090


Price:
£1.95/each


Vegan:
Yes


Rating:



xoxo
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment