Thursday 14 April 2016

Softy Foot Lotion



If you're looking for a moisturiser for your feet, Softy is it. And if you don't like the smell of lavender, then that just sucks. No seriously, if you don't like the smell of lavender then you're missing out on a brilliant lotion.

I used this lotion for the very first time today and as soon as I used it, I knew that I had to write about it straight away and tell you all how great it is.

After getting out of the shower, I exfoliated my feet and decided to give Softy a try.

The marshmallow root decoction in this product is soothing and anti-inflammatory which - when applied to your feet - can help chapped or irritated skin. This is also the case for sandalwood oil, cupuacu butter and cocoa butter. Having all of these four ingredients in this lotions means that you're definitely going to get a soothing and softening experience.





What's brilliant about this lotion is that the consistency is very thin meaning that you don't need a lot of this lotion at all for it to work it's magic. The amount that I have on my hand in the picture above covered the entirety of my foot. The lotion also wasn't oily, so after I had rubbed the cream in, my feet didn't feel greasy - which was brilliant.

As I've mentioned before, this lotions smells of lavender and the smell itself is soothing and calming. I wish that this was a body lotion, it smells that amazing.

I cannot recommend Softy enough, I am so glad that I bought the 240g of this product and I cannot wait to use it again.


Description On Lush:
A gentle lotion to get your feet back into tiptoe condition. Rich cupuacu butter and Fair Trade organic cocoa butters are a dream to rub in, while marshmallow root and almond oil soften. A beautiful blend of lavender, begamot and sandalwood essential oils, this softy will have you putting your best foot forward in no time.


Ingredients:
Marshmallow Root Decoction, Water (Aqua), Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter, Stearic Acid, Glycerine, Triethanolamine, Cupuacu Butter, Bergamot Oil, Lavender Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Lanolin, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben


Price:
£7.95/100g
£15.95/240g


Vegan:
No


Rating:







    xoxo
    Kirsty

    No comments:

    Post a Comment